The candidates who’ve appeared for the UTET examination can go to the official web site of UBSE — ubse.uk.gov.in — to check and obtain their outcomes.
Uttarakhand Board of School Education performed the UTET examination on March 24. Of the whole 42,817 candidates registered, 39,309 have certified within the UTET I examination whereas 42,570 candidates had utilized for the UTET II examination for which 39,180 appeared. As many as 10,166 candidates have certified the UTET I recording 25.86% and seven,230 certified for UTET II marking a complete move proportion of 18.45%.
You have efficiently forged your vote
How to check the UTET result?
Candidates can observe the step-by-step directions given beneath to check and obtain the UTET result.
1. Go to the official web site of UBSE — ubse.uk.gov.in
2. On the homepage click on on the hyperlink which reads “UTET (I & II) RESULT 2020 Link”
3. It will direct to a brand new web page of the UBSE’s web site
4. You must enter your UTET registration quantity and password
5. Your UTET result can be displayed on the display
6. Download and take a print out of the identical for future reference
The candidates can check their UTET outcomes both from the official web site or from the direct hyperlink supplied beneath.
#UTET #result #declared #passed #Paper #check #result #Times #India