Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday thanked Gujarat after BJP registered an enormous victory within the municipal corporation election. Taking to Twitter, PM Modi mentioned outcomes clearly present unwavering religion individuals have in direction of politics of growth and good governance.
“Today’s win across Gujarat is very special. For a party that is serving in a state for over two decades to record such a phenomenal win is noteworthy. It is heartening to see widespread support from all sections of society, particularly the youth of Gujarat towards BJP. I would like to appreciate the efforts of each and every Karyakarta of @BJP4Gujarat, who reached out to people and elaborated on our Party’s vision for the state. The Gujarat government’s pro-people policies have positively impacted the entire state. Thank you, Gujarat!” PM Modi tweeted.
“Results of municipal elections across the state clearly show the unwavering faith people have towards politics of development and good governance. Grateful to the people of the state for trusting BJP yet again. Always an honour to serve Gujarat,” PM Modi mentioned in a collection of tweets.
Gujarat Municipal Election Result | Top Points
- The BJP on Tuesday appeared on course to retain energy in six municipal firms, profitable 409 of the 474 seats the place outcomes have been declared until night.
- The BJP has captured 66 seats out of the whole 76 of the VMC, the remaining going to the opposition Congress.
- In Rajkot, the BJP has captured 68 seats out of the whole 72 seats of the RMC, the remaining 4 seats received by Congress.
- In Jamnagar, the BJP has captured 50 seats out of the whole 64 of the JMC, whereas the opposition Congress received 11 seats and the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) took three seats, opening their account in Gujarat.
- In Bhavnagar, the BJP has captured 44 seats out of the whole 52 of the BMC, the remaining going to the opposition Congress.
- A complete of 192 seats in Ahmedabad, 72 in Rajkot, 64 in Jamnagar, 52 in Bhavnagar, 76 in Vadodara and 120 in Surat have been up for grabs within the elections.
- Following the poor efficiency of the Congress, a collection of metropolis social gathering chiefs resigned on Tuesday.
- Ashok Dangar, Rajkot Congress president tendered his resignation. Similarly, Babu Rayka, Surat Congress president and Prakash Vaghani, Bhavnagar Congress president, additionally submitted their resignations.
- Polling for 576 seats in Ahmedabad and 5 different civic firms was held on February 21. The counting of votes started on Tuesday morning and remains to be underway.
- While Congress has received 43 of the declared seats thus far, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), a brand new entrant in these elections, made spectacular inroads by profitable 18 seats thus far.
- The AAP had fielded 470 candidates throughout the six firms.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel expressed gratitude to the voters and BJP employees for the outcomes.
- “The grand victory of the BJP in these elections is the victory of the people of Gujarat. This is a grand victory of the politics of development of Prime Minister Narendra Modi,” Rupani mentioned.
- “The people of Gujarat have provided a subject to political analysts who can now study how the concept of anti-incumbency does not apply in the state,” he mentioned.
- “Many thanks and congratulations to all the winning candidates, BJP office-bearers, workers and the voters of Gujarat for the glorious victory of Bharatiya Janata Party in the elections,” Patel tweeted.
#Gujarat #tweets #Modi #BJP #sweeps #municipal #corporation #elections #Top #points