Impact Travel Alliance (ITA) has large objectives in 2021, and the nonprofit introduced on 14 outstanding industry leaders to assist notice them.
“ITA is the only global community and independent nonprofit that speaks to travelers about sustainability, diversity, empowering locals and protecting our Earth and wildlife, and uses our position to help them advocate for change in these areas,” ITA Founder and Executive Director Kelley Louise mentioned. “We have a lot of work to do, particularly as the world continues to grapple with and look toward the recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, and our new board and advisors will help us amplify our reach even more.”
The 2021 ITA Board of Directors consists of:
- Elke Dens, Marketing Director, Visit Flanders; Chairman, Marketing Group, European Travel Commission
- Shiva Dhakal, Managing Director, Royal Mountain Travel; Chairman, Community Homestay Network
- Randy Durband, CEO, Global Sustainable Tourism Council
- Rachel Hawkes, Co-founder, ViaHero
- Bryan Kinkade, VP Publisher, AFAR Media
- Anders Lindstrom, Director of Communications, North America, Norwegian Air
- Greg Oates, SVP Innovation, MMGY NextFactor
- Sofia Perazzo, Vice President Sustainability, Cisneros Real Estate
- Ernest White II, Journalist and CEO, Fly Brother and Presidio Pictures
ITA’s visitor advisors embody:
- (*14*), Director of Innovation, Education and Investments at World Tourism Organization, UN World Tourism Organization
- Darrell Wade, Co-founder and Chairman, Intrepid Group
- Ian Cumming, Founder of Travel Massive
- Dr. Anu Taranath, Racial Equity Consultant and Professor, University of Washington
- Beth Santos, Founder and CEO, Wanderful
The board’s mission is to help ITA with new partnerships, progress and fundraising efforts. ITA’s advisors will supply steerage on strategic initiatives. ITA’s international staff continues to lead its core initiatives and packages, together with native chapters, occasions, content material and the Impact Travel Media Network.
“Each of our new board members and advisors has a passion for sustainable travel, and the majority have supported us for years in unofficial capacities,” Louise mentioned. “We’re excited to expand our work with their leadership and guidance.”
About Impact Travel Alliance
A 501(c)3 nonprofit and international group, we intention to enhance the world via enterprise and leisure travel. We do that via efforts to mainstream sustainable tourism.
#Impact #Travel #Alliance #confirms #travel #industry #leaders #board #administrators #advisors #Impact #Travel #Alliance