Candidates, who appeared for the Bihar BSMEB Fauquania and Moulvi examinations, can check their result on-line on the official web site – http://bsmeb.online/.
Bihar Board BSMEB Moulvi Result 2021
Steps to check the BSMEB Moulvi and Fauquania Result 2021
1) Visit the official web site – http://bsmeb.online/
2) Bring to cursor on “Download Result”.
3) Two hyperlinks – “Result of Fauquania and Result of Moulvi” will seem within the dropdown menue
4) Click on the specified hyperlink, a brand new web page will seem in your display screen
5) Enter your Roll Code and Roll Number after which hit the Search button
6) Your Fauquania or Moulvi result will seem in your display screen
7) Check and obtain it. Take printout for future use.
Bihar State Madrasa Education Board, Patna conducts the Fauquania examination (Class 10 or Matric remaining) and Moulvi examination (Class 12 or Intermediate remaining) exams within the state yearly. Fauquania and Moulvi exams are recognised by the Government of Bihar.
The certificates of this board is recognised by the federal government of Bihar. Class 1 to five (Tahtania) equal to Primary School or Lower Middle School, class 6 to eight (Wastania) equal to Middle School, class 9 to 10 (Fauquania) equal to Matriculation (Matric) and sophistication 11 to 12 (Moulvi) equal to Intermidiate or 10+2. It can also be recognised by Government of Bihar, COBSE Delhi & Northwest Accrediation Commission (NWAC), USA.
#BSMEB #Bihar #Fauquania #Moulvi #result #introduced #check #Times #India