The candidates who’ve appeared for the BPSC APO preliminary examination can go to the official web site of BPSC — bpsc.bih.nic.in — to examine and download their result.
Bihar Public Service Commission carried out the preliminary examination for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer on February 7 at numerous centres.
You have efficiently forged your vote
The candidates can examine their BPSC APO outcomes both from the official web site or from the direct link offered beneath.
Direct link to download BPSC APO result
How to examine BPSC APO result 2021?
Candidates can comply with the step-by-step directions given beneath to examine and download the BPSC APO result.
1. Go to the official web site of BPSC — bpsc.bih.nic.in
2. On the homepage click on on the link which reads “Results: Assistant Prosecution Officer (Preliminary) Competitive Examination. (Advt. No. 01/2020)”
3. It will direct to a brand new web page of BPSC web site
4. Enter management and F keys, then sort your roll quantity
5. If your roll quantity is highlighted on the display screen, you have got certified for the BPSC APO preliminary examination
6. Download and take a print out of the identical for future reference
Along with the outcomes, BPSC has additionally launched the ultimate reply keys of APO prelims.
#BPSC #APO #result #prelims #introduced #heres #download #link #Times #India